Open Records Request

Texas Law gives the public the right to access records of governmental agencies, including the City of South Houston. State Law also states that certain records are exempt to the law and are not available to the public. Requests must be for records and information already existing. The City of South Houston will provide the records requested promptly within our regular work schedule. 

Submit a Request

To receive copies of Public Records, an Open Records Request Form (PDF) must be filled and complete. 

  1. Lance Avant

    City Secretary

  2. Judy Paredez

    Administrative Receptionist